Then the words I said during the SBM interview and what my Uncle and Charis told me started flowing in. Everyone have their own communicating style and their way of doing things. They say, not everyone is just like my Father, an intelligent man and probably living with my Dad for the past 18 years has caused me to pick up some habits from him, unknowingly. Then I neglected the fact that not everyone is Ironman, Superman, Batman, Spiderman wth. Not that I am lol. My Uncle told me to work with them properly. To understand that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. To make use of their strengths and put it to good use. After one week, I finally start to process these words. Haha well, better than not processing at all right? :)
During the last-minute SBM interview yesterday, I told the interviewer that I wanted to learn how to lead people, how to organize stuffs, and etc. But the truth is, I can already learn it during normal days. Like for example, during projects! Having such group mates, allow me to train myself to become a tougher person isn't it? I guess I have been relying a lot on my previous group mates cuz they are those who take the initiative to lead. Now that I am with this group, nobody wants to lead so that's why I felt so insecure and dead. But on a second thought, I am able to know the different characters and I can use different methods to get them to work together. This way we can all excel as a group! Ok, I'm trying to think as positively as I can :D Hahahah ok treasury, let's go!
This story is really touching. Although I've read many similar stories but today, I felt ashamed. We look down on these people. Maybe because their skin colour is different from us. Maybe because they always stare at girls when girls walk past them and you're irked by that. Or perharps they always hold each other hands and we feel that it's so gay?
Anyway I must remind myself that they are still nice people! Everyone is nice. Maybe I should smile at them if I happen to walk past them hahahaha
You get the link? Everything is just linked up with A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E! You got the right attitude, everything will be right!
So from today onwards, I will try to endure with my group members and not get angry with them unless they really gone overboard. 我忍!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
(Update @ 2.40am)
Just read Ky's blog and I really want to give her a hug now. It's like I can feel the sadness within those lengthy posts. Cuz I know results is so important and I know the feeling of being given the 'daily dosage of vitamin pills'. Just that mine is once in a while. I cannot imagine if mine is afew times everyday, really. I'd have gone insane and start screaming. She is so good at tolerating and a tough person. Although she have so much 'stress' inside her but she is always smiling and talking cheerfully and I really appreciate it cuz it gives me the feeling like "even when I'm moody I'll still want people around me to be happy". Just so nice being with her but I also hope that she will not suppress the feeling within her. If you're sad, just cry rant shout scream go exercise! Can also read some motivational blogs if you feel the need to be encouraged! I read THIS occasionally.
I hope I can cheer her up, but I guess the best way is to not text/call her to remind/add on to her misery.
加油佳媛!!!!


