Anyway yesterday started out like shitz. It felt as if like I really got stm. It was a group project report and I actually forgot to put it inside my bag :/ Then I had to trouble the rest of the group mates. The feeling seriously can't get any worse. And the thing is that, they actually reminded me to bring the report the previous night and that morning. Omg I still can't believe that I can forget to bring it even after them reminding me, whoa. In addition to the group report that was inside my file, I had my Calculus tutorial and the Climb Run form that I wanted to hand in yesterday. Then the CR form got yj's particular too cuz one form can have 2 particulars. So my mood for the morning was shittyz. But anyway it's over la. Next time must pack my bag the night before LOL.
Actually, only that above shitz happened hahaha. Everything was great after school. I'm glad that I am group with nice classmates for projects. Well, except for one -.- Anyway, here is the 阳 and 珊's art....#cutegirl94 wth
I noticed a couple of changes in me. Like for example, I am gradually more willing to stay in school till a later timing for extra lessons or for projects. Unlike during Y1 first semester which I really dread staying back in school and that is one of the reasons why I don't have a CCA cuz CCAs end late. I guess taking up dip-plus(Calculus) is the partial reason for this small change in me lol. It trained my patience hahaha.
I got back my Calculus ICA1 yesterday and I can't say that I am very disappointed but neither am I happy about the results. I mean, as compared to some of my friend's results, I should be contented with mine. I don't mean that my friend's results are terrible, just that different people got different target. Plus some totally never revise for the paper because we had a more important test earlier on the same day. Luckily I did a few questions before the test lol. Anyway, before getting back results, I made a decision to really reconsider if I should drop that module if I score badly for test. But now that I get back, I think I am in a dilemma whether to continue or not cuz my test result is neither good nor bad wth. But in fact, since for now I don't have the strong urge to drop, it means that I do wish to continue. Awman, I really want the transcript badly. Of course got to take ICA2 first then decide again cuz I don't want a transcript with a fail grade.
On the way back, I happen to see Derek so went for an impromptu dinner plus ice-cream with Derek and Alan. It's Derek's advance birthday celebration today, so I predict a long night out. But I still love to sleep so I'll try to come back early like 3a.m to sleep? Hahahah
--
I want to rant.
I don't like it when people message to tell me about something but yet it is incomplete. And when I asked, they don't reply. WHAT IS THIS MAN!? Then the day before the event they message and remind me about it. What do they treat me as? It's as if they expect me to be free no matter what wth. I love impromptu outings but I definitely prefer it when people tell me a few days or a week beforehand about it. I'd rather they don't ask me along lol.Ok bye!


