So, that was Derek's one-day-advance birthday party. His Mother helped us took plenty of group photo and I have partial responsibility for it. Why? Cuz after taking every photo, his Mother will pass the phone to me then I will scrutinize the photograph and because I keep saying #fail. #fail. #fail, his Mother keep retaking for us. Now, I think she blacklist me already. Ha-ha-ha(ok not funny). The rest of them kept saying that I only look at my face, whateverz. No, but seriously I did not say #fail for fun anyway. We either had blurry shots or we were not ready for camera. Gradually, I didn't even want to look at the photo anymore so I just pass the phone to one of them then Derek asked his Mother to retake again, cuz........YES, IT WAS BLUR,WTH. Perharps I should not care about whether I(or the rest) look good in those photograph or not. lol
(Random stuff: the best looking guy is my cousin LOL I might be a bit biased though :D)
Ending off with a video done by Cora and Alicia specially for the birthday boy. Videos and photographs are like the best way to remember something, well for a person like me. lol







