Wah, the soup is.............YUMMY! I keep scooping the soup to drink :D
They ordered a lot of dishes like the pig liver, prawn, and etc.
(etc is the best english word hahahaha)
YES, THE MAIN LEAD OF THE DINNER HAHAHA, LOTS AND LOTS OF 小笼包 ^^
I think each of us had 2 or 3 笼 of the 小笼包 and Xueer couldn't finish hers so I happily gobbled it down LOL
And the desserts that we ordered. Crystal Jelly and the Red bean Jelly plus the Sago :)
We ate for 2 straight hours or so and we joked for the entire dinner lol. It's just so nice to go out with the Bestfriends cuz you will laugh at every little thing that is said. After dinner we went NYDC and had desserts AGAIN. Guess which of the 2 photo below is taken by me? Rofl
So after looking at all the food photo, YOU JELLY? o.O











