Firstly: R/S......
It's so sad to end a relationship isn't it? It's like you are already used to the person existence in your life. The person is like a common topic among your friends, you talk on the phone, text each other and meet up often and etc. Then suddenly, you hardly contact or text (your phone suddenly becomes so silent and it hardly rings), and you don't meet each other that often. Probably some couple don't even contact each oher at all lol.
I know how it feels; SAD AND VERY SAD AND SUPER SAD. lol, that was how I felt the first time at 2009 then I swore to myself that I am never going to cry for any guy anymore and I wanted to stay single for the rest of my life. Hahahaha I'm not kidding wth. Even up till now, I am still wandering around the border between staying single for the rest of my life or not lol. (Shall see la, maybe I meet a very very very nice man that I love very very very much then..........HEHE) Aiya but then things seems to be going in circle, it ended up having the same ending again LOL. Ok, now I feel stupid hahaha :/ Anyway not everybody as cool as me la.
It's ok to feel sad, really. Cry your lungs and eyeballs and whatever shit out then you will probably feel better(for the time being lol). Seeing my friends become so emotional because of relationship makes me feel so sad too. Like, why on earth must they go through such things but then I know they will get over it sooner or later la.
Secondly: ALSO R/S..... HOW LONG EXACTLY IS IT OK TO START A NEW R/S?
I am just curious what people think of it. How long do they think it is ok to start a new r/s. Three days? Three weeks? Three months? Three years or thirty years? I don't know but personally I feel that it is going to take a longggggggggggggggg time lol. But I am ok with friends getting in to another r/s fast, really. As long as they feel happy and that they have truly let go the past then woohoooo, congrats for starting afresh! ^^ For those who haven't get over the past, then time to let go la! I believe if it is meant to be, it will. SOMEHOW SOMEDAY IN THE FUTURE, THAT SOMEONE WILL FIND ITS WAY TO YOU~ (That is probably how I encourage or comfort myself HAHAHA)
Lastly: FRIENDSHIP
Ow was kind of moody yesterday and it was because of friendship and as I was sort of cheering her up, I thought about it too. To me, what for you affect your mood because your friend treats you badly? I'll just ignore it. And that friend probably just don't deserve a friend like you(or me). And I think I am those sort of person that won't think of things beforehand. I don't like to kill all my brain cells thinking things that have not happened. Good and Bad cuz I won't think too much and bad is because when it happens I won't have time to react. But doesn't matter ahahah. So it never dawned on me that I will quarrel with my friends or one day we will stop contacting each other. And I can't even imagine if that shorty or blacky ignore me. My mindset is that we will all live together happily, doing what we like. And I told Ow, even if we quarrel, I will make the effort to salvage our friendship because she is one friend that I treasure. The same goes to the Best friends lol. (ewwww so mushy)
Oh, I just read bongqiuqiu's blog and felt that this post is really good! I like this particular sentence, "Happiness.. Shall be the destinations for all the journeys i set off on."
Ending this post with a rainbow photograph that I took two days ago! lol it was ages since I last saw a rainbow. And I was like "WAHHHHHHHH RAINBOW LEH! :D"
BYE PEOPLE, CHEER UP, BE HAPPPPPPY! HEHE
(Oh, and nothing happened ok, plz don't ask me what happen lol
Just like what is stated on the title, it's just some random thoughts.)
