They all WANT me to go, but I am starting to doubt if I WANT to go.
I wonder is it because I don't have the mood to do research that's why I think that this is not what I want, or is it that I really don't want to go anymore?
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
in doubt - Tuesday, May 1 @ 9:22 PM
They all WANT me to go, but I am starting to doubt if I WANT to go.
I wonder is it because I don't have the mood to do research that's why I think that this is not what I want, or is it that I really don't want to go anymore? |
|
|
in doubt - Tuesday, May 1 @ 9:22 PM
They all WANT me to go, but I am starting to doubt if I WANT to go.
I wonder is it because I don't have the mood to do research that's why I think that this is not what I want, or is it that I really don't want to go anymore? |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|