"Dear Students,
Congratulations - You have passed the final round of interview to DHBW Mosbach Campus Bad Mergentheim (Spring Semester – beginning early April 2013)!
More details will follow in the coming months.
Do let me know if you need any clarifications."
So, as you can see, I passed the final round of interview but it is still not confirmed yet because I will have to wait for my application to be accepted by the University in Germany. Anyway as soon as I read the e-mail, I forwarded it to my parents and......let's see their replies.
LOL, so both congratualated me but then the questions they ask...........hmmm hahaha. Frankly speaking, I feel very bad if I have to spend my dad's money. Plus, it is not a small sum of money. Kind of pressurized if I don't do well when I am overseas. But I shall not worry so much first until the day I can confirm that I am in for it. In fact, I am still in a very happy-go-lucky manner, YOU ACCEPT ME, I GO. YOU DON'T ACCEPT ME, I STAY 'LOR'. =D Hahaha not gonna cry if they don't accept me, but of course I will feel disappointed. lol but I must clarify something! Even if they don't accept my application, it is not because I am not good enough. It is only because their student limit for the year is full already lol.
HOW IS IT PEOPLE, ARE YOU HAPPY FOR ME?
I BET YOU ARE GOING TO MISS MY FACE, BODY, VOICE, MANLY LAUGHTER, JOKES, GL-NESS, WINK, AND ETC... =D
