Chomp Chomp & Dessert with the Best friends @ Serangoon last Saturday. It was a waste of time, oops? Maybe because I only ate dessert so when they were at chomp chomp I was waiting most of the time. The searching of seats took 30mins and the food took another 45minutes to come. I hated the waiting time seriously.
--------------
Went to Little India with my classmates. Not that I want to go, but it is part of our project and most voted for Little India so.......(LL)
The weather was very humid and I wanted so much to find an air-conditioned place. So after doing all the necessary stuffs, we went separate ways from the guys and went to look for a place to settle our late lunch. Initially we wanted to try the indian food but then we really think that we would not be able to take the food because it is so different from the normal food we consume lol. So we started hunting for the nearest fast-food restaurant and here came, SUBWAY! Omg Subway never tasted this good. Haahahahaha
So, actually. There is no ending or whatsoever to this post lol. The thing I wanted to blog about is what I keep thinking when I bathe for this few days. Erm, but I don't know how to start so I shall wait till later (or so) to blog about it. BAIBAI! :D









