YAY CAN'T EXPRESS MY HAPPINESS THAT IT IS FINALLY FRIDAY! ^^^^^^ HEHE
KNOW WHY? LOL
Firstly, cuz this disappointing week has finally ended! It was the first week that we have proper tutorial lessons (if you know what I mean, cuz I don't know how to explain). I was so blur and forgetful! I did the tutorial for Monday's lesson but yet I forget to bring it. Then luckily Tuesday was a public holiday if not I guess I will forget to bring/do something -.- On Wednesday, I totally forgot about doing my tutorial, wth. But I had an reason excuse to this.. I was concentrating on my research for OSEP interview and I thought the the tutorial requires a software which I have yet to install so.........YEAH I THOUGHT I ASSUME AND I AM WRONG. lol I didn't even bother to flip the book to see the tutorial questions hahahah opps? So on Wed I meet Ow after my interview and I told her I was quite disappointed with myself lol. Got do but forget to bring / totally forget to do just in the first few days of the week. But it's over anyway! *Whewwww
However, I woke up on Thursday feeling unexpectedly happy! Probably because I was looking forward to manicure with classmates. I hate spending money on these unnecessary stuffs cuz it doesn't last. As in, there are shops that do manicure at a cheaper rate and of course it is much more worth it, but for this 'shop' I think it is not worth it cuz the person never even file my nails. Anyway we went Pizza Hut for early dinner.
And of course because I am meeting Ow and the Best friends tomorrow!
Can't wait to order my Durian Mousse lah ^^
My Hawaiian Pizza and Shan's Spicy Chicken Pizza (YOU DROOLING? lol)
K ENDING THIS POST WITH US SHOWING OFF OUR NAILS :)
Don't like it when people ask, even if it is out of concern.




