So happy I got to finally bring out the pencil case my bro bought for me since months ago, hahahaah! But then I can't bear to make it dirty so I just take out the pens that I need for lecture/tutorial then keep the pencil case inside my bag wth. I know I know I know (this Mg/Ky/whoever must be shaking their heads now) that I am a cleanliness freak but I just hate it when the things I like drop on the ground or whatsoever.
Anyway the first few days of school went off pretty well :D We've got a few projects on hand already, but I am gonna just keep cool about it lol. Don't want to stress myself out. Then a few decisions to make: 1) To take up diploma-plus module or not? 2) And if it's a 'Yes' to question 1, should I choose Calculus / Business Research & Writing 3) I can't remember wth.
I'd want to go and try the first few lessons and if I feel that I can't cope with my core modules then I'll stop attending the lessons. Thats how I feel now but on the other hand, I don't want to give up learning halfway. It will benefit me in the future anyway wth. So today I finally made up my mind to take Calculus lol. Whatever la, since I choose that already I don't want to keep thinking about the other module.
Even before school started, I already agree to meet friends for dinner/work or whatsoever, but now that school started already, I realised that I actually can't manage my time well. As in it's only the first week but I have so many activities going on. But since I already agreed on going out with friends, I'll try to make it. Next time I will think carefully before agreeing lolzxc.
Lastly, I mentioned in my past blog post that I need someone to enlighten me lol. Then right after posting, I happen to read bongqiuqiu's blog and this post sort of "enlighten" me I guess. Hehe I'm trying to be more thankful and happy wth. Then I see many people emo-ing on Twitter and I got the urge to really cheer them up LOL HALLO PEOPLE CHEEEEEEEEER UP WOOHOOO!! HAHAHA please don't say I am a two-sided person cuz I emo all the time also wth. No! I don't emo la! Maybe sometimes what I tweet makes you feel that I am sad, but nooooooooo. I guess is because it's on Twitter and you can't see my facial expression lol. That's why I don't like texting, cuz you don't know the other party's expression. Ok, I am gonna contradict myself again. WHAT IS EMO AH? LOL aiya anyway I do get sad but even so, I prefer to keep it to myself.
Ok, nap time! =D

