So I came up with a list of things that I did during this holiday. So this should show how I spent my time wisely/badly. Anyway, I guess this holiday is well spent since I met up with most of my friends. (LOL I got a handful of friends only wth)
I consider the start of my holiday on the day right after my last paper. Which is 24th Feb? Ok here is the list!
Poly friends or related stuff
- AC's BBQ
- AC's outing @ Marina Barrage
- Accounting Challenge @ NYP (this reminds me of 2010 when I go NP for their acct challenge)
- Shopping with Larissa @ Orchard
- Ice Skate @ Kallang with Crystal, WS, LY and Larissa.
- OSEP Interview @ NYP
- Work @ Expo for the Boxing event
- Swimming with Wee, Ow and Tanya
- 4A1(3D2N)'s chalet which I only stayed from the 2nd day onwards due to of work on the first day
- Dinner @ JustAcia with Ow
- Facial trips with Ow and watch her cut her $XX hairstyle
- Dinner with Dwayne
- Alan's 3D2N chalet cum his 18th birthday celebration. & went Changi to see ahgua
- USS trip with the best friends
- Outing with the best friends @ Orchard
- Lunch @ Jamie's house and SSC
- Outing with the best friends @ XX's sales (this one fail cuz too many people queue up) and Bugis
- Dessert with the best friends @ Megganotte
- Lafhing Chef's house and be the lovely assistant
- Dark Flight with the Lafhing ge!
- 3D2N P5 camp @ PYPS
- Outing with Pyps instructors @ Marina Barrage
- Healthy Lifestyle Sunday @ ECP
- 2 days camp @ LHPS
- PYPS sports day
- Lunch with Pyps lj instructors @ J8
- Work with the Pyps lj instructors @ Thomson Catherings.
- Met Minzi
- Temple @ Chinatown with family and lunch at Redhill
- Shopping @ Queenstown and Mustafa with the Father and Sisters
- RWS to work for one night with Bro
- Couple of family lunch/dinner out @ 417, ThaiExpress, BuddyHoagies, Redhill.
- AND WE WENT TO VISIT GRANNY HAHAHA
- Work @ Hush Puppies for 2 days
- Made bahji *great sense of achievement*
LOL but what do you think? *COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!!*
OK ABRUPT ENDING TO MY BLOG POST CUZ IM GONNA HAVE EARLY DINNER WITH FAMILY @ MANHATTAN. I hope it won't be too crowded else we have to change place to eat again. BYEBYE! :D

































