I typed "Sometimes when you...." then I realized I tend to post if you you you do this blablabla instead of I did this blablabla. So this time round, I want to type out what I really feel. It's how "I" freaking feel.
Like it's holiday now and I know I have been going out & reaching home late almost everyday. Then again, my parents expect me to do the chores since we have no maid already and I am having my holidays plus I don't hold any part-time jobs.
REASONING
So yes, if I stand on their perspective to think, it is reasonable for them to ask me do all these things since I am wasting my life and time away attending all the nonsense outings and watching all the stupid emotional dramas. (I feel so stupid now) They have to work and when they come home they'll be tired ttm. Ok but on my point of view, I am having my freaking holidays after having studied those crazy semesters with projects tests exams and I just want to not care about anything and just do whatever I want. Plus I think I am disciplined enough because I didn't watch any drama shows during my semester except last semester which I don't know what got into me, I actually chased after one drama but that was during the one week break too. I just want to have fun and drown myself within the drama series because sometimes reality just sucks lah.
HOW I LET OPPOSITION WIN
I am coming home late and although it is not that exaggerating type like past midnight for hours one. But it is indeed not really good for a girl, lady, woman, female to come home late since it's dangerous and seriously what can you be doing outside at such late hours? Yes, we no longer have maid so since I am having my holidays means I have the most time to spare for chores and yet I never help, OK MY BAD. Anyway I can also do the chores first then leave home right? And it is true that I am going out with friends doing meaningless things. I feel terrible myself because I know I am indeed wasting my time but what can I really do during a holiday? Pick up a new language, ok can. Oh, I'll be making use of time by doing so......OK OPPOSITION OFFICIALLY WON.
That's why sometimes I really got the strong urge to just be stubbornly unreasonable and not let opposition win -.- I know that's lame.
So I shall be a good girl and just not come home so late, for now. Then continue reading my storybook which have yet been completed since months ago. Happy with it?
Too many real-life examples, I shall edit if I really want to elaborate more.