I'm having my Overseas student exchange programme interview later in the afternoon and I am thinking is that what I want. lol not exactly thinking thorough cuz I'm just plain lazy and anyway I don't think it is a bad idea to go for such exchange programme. It's just one semester, an opportunity that I might not get it somewhere else. So I guess I am just gonna grab this opportunity :) GGL ONLY but my decision seems to not be firm yet cuz I don' think I put in 100% effort in doing the research and everything.
I know one semester seems so short yet so long but that's okay! Though sometimes my heart do waiver a bit here and there when some friends tell me not to go cuz they can't bear it or whatsoever. But there are still encouraging people that encourage me or rather insist on me going, wth. Whatever it is, I am just gonna put in effort to answer all the questions that the Director ask during the interview later. I hope I don't suddenly forget all the english words! (Damnit I hate interviews)
Wish me luck~