Basically I slept throughout the whole of Sunday WTH. So unbelievable that I actually allow myself to do so.
Anyway I got the strong urge to blog since morning but I was really worn out(even before I reach home) that I just lay on the floor and slept till evening lol. Ok so, this morning I went to work with the instructors @ Woodlands. It was the same event as the one I worked two weeks ago - Brisk walk 2012, just that it was at a different location this time round and of course the distance was much longer. Probably 3km? We took nearly 2 hours to finish the entire walk wth. 'We' refers to my group of uncles, aunties and children. The sun seriously spare no mercy to us wth I was sweating like mad but I can't even wipe off my sweat cuz I was holding on to one bag of poncho and the big sign that shows the bus number of my group on the other hand. Thinking back, I feel so stupid. I hold the sign up all the way for that 3km....WHATISTHISMAN. Then when we were reaching RP, I saw other group leaders not even holding it up! *rolleyes* Oh but got improvement! lol the previous time I kept switching hand to hold the sign, but this time round I used my right hand to hold it for a long time.
Long story cut short. Here is the main story I want to share...........
Y'know there were ministers as guest-of-honour for the event and of course, those photographer running around trying to take the pictures of the ministers then got one photographer actually chided me for not leading my group to walk faster and said that I was blocking the minister's way. Well, I didn't take it to heart la. Who the toot cares. But those uncle and aunties keep telling me to ignore the photographer, cuz it wasn't my fault (I mean there was a lot of people walking infront of us too, how he expect me to walk even faster?) Haha they all so cute.
It seems pretty far to finish the 3pm walk..but got these few aunties that kept me company lol. They don't have to talk to me what, they can always talk among themselves but they still made the effort to strike up a conversation with me haha. Got one auntie in particular - Aunty Jenny. lol she talk alottttt, and all her words made alot of sense too. She is so kind to teach/share with me all the life principles. Not only that! (Next story..)
We were walking towards the ending point and so they were all given coupons to collect the drinks, breads and small towel but I wasn't given any when I walk past the person. I was wondering if the person will give me or not but I never stretch out my hand to take the coupon cuz it was a little troublesome since both my hands were busy, I don't want to carry another bottle, bread or towel and make myself even busier. But the Aunty Jenny very very kind lol. She was walking beside me, so she knew that the person never give me the coupon. Then she took 2 drinks, 1 for herself, 1 for me. Then the bread inside got 6 pieces, she took 2 out and wanted to give me the rest wth. I took one in the end haha. Also, got the small towel and she took one for me too. Then other uncle and auntie also ask whether I got coupon or not. When I shake my head, they all volunteer to help me carry the stuffs I was carrying then ask me to go get the bread/drink/towel. Walao treat me so good for what, make me miss them leh.
I so lucky to meet these group of people. They went to CWP to shop after the event and invited me to join them. Still say want to treat me drink and then their bus will send me back home. So nice of them hahaha if got chance to meet them again, I'll boldly ask for a photograph taken together with them! Hehe
After reading the bongqiuqiu's blog post on 'Gratitude', I tell myself to be more thankful lol. In fact, more of reminding myself to try to show that I am thankful, but then I still don't have the courage to express myself straight in the face of the people so I think the best way is express through blog. They won't know that I am thankful but that doesn't matter. I want myself to remember that they have teach or help me in one way or another. :) HORRRRR?