Inadequate rest for the past few days but I truly enjoyed myself during this year's P5 camp. Like what Mr Hassan said, it is the best batch ever. The pupils from this cohort is indeed very well-behaved. He also mentioned that pupils from Angsana were more mischievious but I don't agree with that. I got no idea about other houses but since I am in-charged of Angsana and followed them to their activities on the first day of the camp, I daresay I roughly know them. They were really adorable with their actions, their words, their laughters and etc.
Each day, there are things that I am happy about. On the first day, I followed the students to the Adventure Tower, Bukit Timah trekking and Telematch. Seeing how the students persevered on at the Adventure Tower, how they trembled and fall off the CRC halfway but overcome their fear and complete the whole flying fox/CRC/rock climbing makes me happy. Wow.. and I even played childhood games like pepsi-cola, 205 and etc with them wth.
Each day, there are things that I am happy about. On the first day, I followed the students to the Adventure Tower, Bukit Timah trekking and Telematch. Seeing how the students persevered on at the Adventure Tower, how they trembled and fall off the CRC halfway but overcome their fear and complete the whole flying fox/CRC/rock climbing makes me happy. Wow.. and I even played childhood games like pepsi-cola, 205 and etc with them wth.
At the Bukit Timah trekking, they need to climb a lot of stairs and walk the muddy path to complete the entire trail. The steps were no ordinary steps, it was rocky and very high. They were panting and grumbling but still never give up. Some were really funny, they saw the nice scenorios when they were climbing then they are like, "waaah so nice! :D" Then I told them, "aiya, I never bring my handphone along, if not I can capture this moment" and a camper told me "nevermind, you can keep it in your memory" but too bad my memory is short-term lah. Then at the summit they saw monkeys and all crowd around to watch. All campers had an apple each and they can eat it at the summit but the instructors/teachers had none (BUDGET) then one camper say want to cut half and share it with me. *so touched* I also didn't bring along my bottle and was very thirsty then another camper wanted to give me one of his bottle. *touched again*
During Telematch, Angsana pupils were lacking behind but they showed perseverance once again. Although they didn't came in first but still thumbs up (Y) to them!
Yes, that's the photo of the entire pyps instructors '12 and the SKW (which stands for Sai Kang Warriors). Yeah we do all the sai kang, actually just the camp fire. But setting up camp fire requires lots of steps. I feel specially proud being part of SKW'12. I was part of the SKW'11 too but because there were more bigger size /older guys I did not have to do much. That's why I didn't felt much lol. Anyway here is a pledge for the SKW that Mr Chia composed. Here it goes....
We loyal members of SK
Commit our sanity
To create a memorable bonfire
And leave no traces thereafter
Through sunshine and rain
Through heat and cold
In perspiration and chill
We carry wash dig pour and throw
We pledge to be the SKW.
Additional photo of the kids:
As you can see, almost all photo are the boys. Probably because I am a female that's why I prefer boys, oops? Another reason is perharps the boys dorm is at the 2nd level and since I was overall in-charged of Angsana, I choose where I want to go. So obviously I will not climb up to 4th level to go to the girls dorm :/ Lastly, it is also because boys are more playful so I went to help out whenever I could. Haha ok, loads of excuses but anyway I didn't took photo with the girls, fullstop
Now, about the teachers. Come to think of it, I miss teachers who taught me before but everytime I go back to help, I feel so speechless. When they talk to me, I have no idea what to say so I just keep smiling away. And I'm forever taking photo with my idol only, lol. Even though I like Mr D, Mr C, Mr M but I didn't approach them :/ (Y TEACHERS U NO APPROACH ME FOR PHOTOS LEY!?)
TA-DA GOODBYE CAMPERS INSTRUCTORS TEACHERS PYPS. I'LL BE BACK






















