|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Chef Lafhing. - Monday, March 19 @ 6:11 PM
I couldn't recall a time where my face was all smashed with flour or cake or whatsoever. I am probably too petty that none of my friends dare to or rather want to disturb me. LOL but this Sg very daring wth. For the past 2 days, I have been going to Sg's house for dinner. We cook our own dinner and to be truthful, he cook, I watch :D So we made a mess in the kitchen. Anyway the food looks O.K. in the picture, but I think it tastes great :) These days I seem to enjoy cooking and since it's still holiday period, I'll learn to cook more dishes from friends (hopefully)! It's 20th tomorrow! The more I think the more nervous I get wth. :O :/ :( :S |
|
|
Chef Lafhing. - Monday, March 19 @ 6:11 PM
I couldn't recall a time where my face was all smashed with flour or cake or whatsoever. I am probably too petty that none of my friends dare to or rather want to disturb me. LOL but this Sg very daring wth. For the past 2 days, I have been going to Sg's house for dinner. We cook our own dinner and to be truthful, he cook, I watch :D So we made a mess in the kitchen. Anyway the food looks O.K. in the picture, but I think it tastes great :) These days I seem to enjoy cooking and since it's still holiday period, I'll learn to cook more dishes from friends (hopefully)! It's 20th tomorrow! The more I think the more nervous I get wth. :O :/ :( :S |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|