Can see the ring? No choice, my phone camera sucks ttm so that's the best lol. Should have snapped it even before the event starts..haha AND I AM JOBLESS AGAIN WOOHOOO
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
*haaaa-torrrrrrrrrr* - Monday, February 27 @ 4:14 PM
2 days ago (25th) was the first day of my holiday and also my first day working during the holiday. lol I earned $18 which I spent even before receiving the money wth. But I got to watch free kickboxing matches hehe. An eye-opener for me. I expected a lot of people to turn up but no, there were A LOT A LOT ALOT of empty seats. Sg say it's cuz the organizer didn't want to pay the boxers money blablabla.
Can see the ring? No choice, my phone camera sucks ttm so that's the best lol. Should have snapped it even before the event starts..haha AND I AM JOBLESS AGAIN WOOHOOO
|
|
|
*haaaa-torrrrrrrrrr* - Monday, February 27 @ 4:14 PM
2 days ago (25th) was the first day of my holiday and also my first day working during the holiday. lol I earned $18 which I spent even before receiving the money wth. But I got to watch free kickboxing matches hehe. An eye-opener for me. I expected a lot of people to turn up but no, there were A LOT A LOT ALOT of empty seats. Sg say it's cuz the organizer didn't want to pay the boxers money blablabla.
Can see the ring? No choice, my phone camera sucks ttm so that's the best lol. Should have snapped it even before the event starts..haha AND I AM JOBLESS AGAIN WOOHOOO
|
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|