Anyway, a few of my friends and I had the privelege to take our PEM's car to the BBQ place lol. Reaching early than the rest of them means we will have to set up the fire and unpack the food & drinks. I finally had the chance to set up the fire hahaha. Everytime I go BBQ, the fire is either already set up or I am too lazy to even go near the fire.. So, the BBQ was.........fun lol. Fun taking photograph, fun talking to our PEM and fun talking to some classsmates. We also had an advance birthday celebration for Larissa (actual date is on 27th). Ohyes, my PEM asked us to stop say WTH WTF WT WT WT... LOL so.....I must cut down lol. Ok so, judge my photography skills now (class photo w/o me means I took it).................................................
lol I took all the photo from facebook, so............I guess most people have already seen it. Anyway, after the BBQ, I meet Mg and co. to have supper. Actually I watched them eat only since I was very full after BBQ haha. ^^ BAIBAI.









