Guess everyone are busy coping with their work/projects or whatsoever. With CNY just a few days away, there are more events/activities are coming up. You've got reunion dinner, be it with friends or family members and then you got birthday celebrations to attend plus tons of projects to be submitted right after CNY?
An update of my school work: I'm actually quite relieved that most projects are done and also getting back some of the test results & project grades makes me smile. :) Glad that I put in a bit more effort and my results is proving that it is all worthwhile..all the rejection that I said to my close friends. Sometimes it's just so hard to reject your friends when they ask you out. I used to heartlessly reject friends a lot back then, but I have no idea why it became so tough nowadays. Argh why must I please them!? I need to think for MYSELF! Kfine, I can't deny that I'm actually a very selfish person.
An update of friends in school: Sometimes it is just awkward being with people and I don't know why. I think I am the only one feeling like this. Thought it wouldn't be like this since we're in S2 already. Classmates would be much closer and cliques would be even closer? Well at least that's what I observed from the different cliques in my lecture group. At times I do not look forward to attending school because I feel that I'm eating with stranger, walking with stranger everyday. It'd be different if you were just a normal classmate but we eat together every other day and that make things even more awkward. And y'know sometimes I got the feeling of keeping quiet and not talking to them. In short, ignore them wth. Even all the laughter we had together seems so fake :/ (All are my personal feeling) We'll be ok one fine day..I hope.
An update on life: Also, most people have different perspectives from one another, what you feel may not be what I feel. Just like you may feel that some events/occasions are important, but it is not that important to me y'know? Of course you wish that I will be able to make it but well, it's my choice to attend or not.
Lastly, I feel like changing my blog url cuz I have no idea who know my blog and I have to always type in caution wth. Ok not as if I will not type in caution when I change a blog link but I just feel like changing it to something shorter lahhhhhhhhhhhh *superblurperson* rofl of course not that though, haha!
& something random. I finally bumped into Ky. But she so blurrrrrrrrrr, walk past the smart-looking me but didn't notice it wth. kbye!