Volunteered for NYP Open House 2012 and fortunately we are required to go back for a day only and *TADA!* I got one extra CCA point! :D Ok fine, it's just one point but can slowly accumulate for 3 years! :)
Anyway it was boring at first cuz I was the student leader and I had to arrive an hour earlier than the student helpers. But after my classmates came, it became fun cuz they started playing games. After that, my classmates had to bring the pupils to tour around and I had nothing to do. Then when they don't have enough helpers, student leaders got to help bring the secondary pupils to tour around too. That's when I start to feel bored again! It was quite embarrassing bringing the students around the school cuz it was obvious that they all feel super bored and I had no idea what to say since I don't know information about other schools, mainly SIT&SIDM cuz my route only consists of these 2 schools plus SBM.
Oh, but I'm quite amazed by other schools though, lol. I get a very different feeling, maybe because I'm studying in SBM so I feel so fresh when I enter their rooms. I see different table arrangements, the equipment, even the computer labs are also bigger than ours! :O I went into the Auditorium and walk around too. The first thing that caught my eyes was the dentist thingy followed by the nursing school. LIKACOOL lah seriously!
Ok fine, don't compare already. Haha

