It's already the 31st of December and finally going to be year 2012. Time flies seriously. (Ok, I've been saying that sentence for countless times already) It's like I was trying to get used to writing '2011' in my assignments and in a blink of an eye, I'll have to get used to writing '2012' in my assignments already. In fact, it has been like that for the past years and I'm sure most people are like that too. ARGH
And Tanya sent a message and it goes something like, "lets spend the last night of the year together........." Seriously I was very tempted to really spend the last day of 2011 together with them. But y'know I already said 'Okay' to Alan in joining them for the countdown. Another ARGH
As much as I want to meet (I use the word meet because I think new year countdown is just another day. I just want to use treat this day as a simple outing, to meet friends and enjoy ourselves.) all of them, Alan&co. Tanya&co. Derek&co. I'm still having a hard time to decide. Certain times, I wish I could just split myself into 3 and join them. At times, I really wish all of them know one another. Ah, perfect! But, WISHFUL THINKING! Once again, ARGH
Or maybe I should be a good girl and just spend the last day of 2011 at home..not a bad idea eh? K shall see..
LASTLY, MY APOLOGIES IF I DIDN'T TURN UP FOR ANY, OR TURN UP FOR ONE BUT NOT THE OTHER COUNTDOWN (OUTING).
(lol k fine not as if they will get to read this post since not many people know my blog)