Why is it that nowadays friends that I know hardly blog huh? It's like I click on their blog links or type out the url then when the page finish loading, I see the last time they post is probably a few months or years back. LIKE WHY WHY WHY? I love to blog hop and read about people's life but Y U NO POST WAN!? Ok fine. I hope people blog more often then I can read moreee tsk. Ohyes, but there is one particular person's blog that I like reading and good thing is she blog at least once a week :D
Oh by the way I feel very asfsdgkjhka now. It's always like this :O I have been going out everyday for the past one week and now I start to panic for my projects. 6 projects and I completed none?! :/ WTH DIE OR DIE
Enough crap, GOGOGO!~