Ok, I shall explain why I typed the above sentence. That's because Ms Liem always tell the whole class "if you don't do well then you can go marina barrage to fly kite ah!". So funny. Now I'm left with going to Orchard and ji-ki-gu-ji-ki under the bridge. Hahaha
Anyway met the girls and we went Marina Barrage to fly kite > Old Coffeeshop under the Singapore Flyer > Marina Bay Sands and watch the short water show. An outing for the girls and also celebrate Yilin's birthday one day in advance. It was very fun, we laughed alot and joked around. I think I got to know them more also, I mean we hardly communicate so much during normal school days because we were all busy with our stuffs. But on this day, our main motive was to get together and have fun so........well, we achieved it! *a big wide smile*
Oh, we ate this ice-kachang and iceball after our dinner. Not forgetting zhong-ji-mi-ma~ :D
Another enjoyable day spent! A pity some of the girls couldn't make it/left early. Haha ok baiiiiiiiiii
(F.y.i. I posted this on 23rd, but I scheduled it on 20th because this outing happened on the 20th)
(F.y.i. I posted this on 23rd, but I scheduled it on 20th because this outing happened on the 20th)











