Ok and it is the start of December already. This month used to be very enjoyable because I will be going out with friends or going oversea for a holiday. But I don't think it will be fun for people studying in the Polytechnic anymore.. THIS.IS.BAD. Well, I'll start to enjoy the beauty of studying during other people's holidays and resting during people's schooling days :)
Oh yeah, my Dad asked if I want to watch "Wicked" on Sunday. It's a musical and some sort reminds me of the half a year studying in Jakarta. We had a musical performance too. I think I acted as a tree, I know that's very pathetic. Haha, but I guess partially it was because I didn't like to talk and the angmo teachers thought I couldn't do it, which I really think I can't. I was just a young kid (9 y.o) and totally shy and afraid to speak up in a foreign environment. Ok whateverz. There are only 2 tickets, and it feels weird going with my Dad...so nope?