Had an advance Xmas Celebration on the 22nd with my awesome friends! Once again, I didn't go K-box with them because I had other things on. So I joined them after they finished their K.
They intend to cook dinner at Matt's place so w were thinking whether we should buy food from Cold Storage or Fairprice. Settled for Fairprice instead cuz we think the price will be cheaper. And I took that photo right infront of Fairprice. Can you imagine? It was 6 plus p.m. and there were lots of people rushing to the interchange, plus it wasn't even Christmas yet! Not bad, my skin is really thick.
So they started shopping for food. But I was getting a bit grouchy because I didn't had the Xmas mood and it was late already. I mean by the time we reach Matt's house and start preparing, we'll end up eating supper yo. So I kept complaining until Alan asked me to shut up. Oops!
Ok, shop shop shop till I almost drop. Cuz after we're done at Fairprice, we went Cold Storage to get the Smoked Duck. Wth then we went to the bus-stop. Off we go to Matt's house.
Y'know there are 2 pro chefs so there is nothing to worry about. I really wanted to help, but I am very slow when it comes to cooking/preparing. & the 2 chefs said that we were sort of taking up space in the kitchen. Ryl and I ended up at the living room watching 'A Song to Remember' lol. After eating dinner which is 10p.m. already, we watched 'XFactor'. Then went up to Matt's room for gift exchange. We drew lots and I got Alan's gift. Alan got Jamie's. Jamie got mine and Matt & Cheryl exchanged gifts.
After gifts exchange, we sang and played monopoly deal. And since it was wayyyyyyyyyyy past midnight, Matt drove us back. Even though it's not even Christmas yet but we all enjoyed ourselves, right?
*****
Today I met up with 'Eclipse' for lunch @ BuddyHoagies. Didn't talk much since I was sitting at the corner. lol actually, even if I was sitting in the middle or what I can't confirm that I will talk too. Ah, whatever. So... it was supposed to be a gathering right? But we totally forgot about asking Alvin along... HAHA
Kbai :)




















