We were either waiting for Alan and Matt to order food or waiting for Alan to choose his *LIMEGREEN STUFF* so..........took most of the photograph without them, OPPS!
& School tomorrow! O.M.G *palms covering the whole face*
|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Whataya thinking of? - Monday, November 7 @ 2:55 PM
Somehow I keep looking at those photos taken with Mg and Xueer. Though we look really awkward in some of the photo but overall I still like all <3
We were either waiting for Alan and Matt to order food or waiting for Alan to choose his *LIMEGREEN STUFF* so..........took most of the photograph without them, OPPS! & School tomorrow! O.M.G *palms covering the whole face* |
|
|
Whataya thinking of? - Monday, November 7 @ 2:55 PM
Somehow I keep looking at those photos taken with Mg and Xueer. Though we look really awkward in some of the photo but overall I still like all <3
We were either waiting for Alan and Matt to order food or waiting for Alan to choose his *LIMEGREEN STUFF* so..........took most of the photograph without them, OPPS! & School tomorrow! O.M.G *palms covering the whole face* |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|