I didn't want to post initially but something happened yesterday that gave me the sudden urge to post. I had my speech presentation in the morning and my dad asked me to practice infront of him the day before. So I presented and he commented that my speech wasn't good enough. He even asked me to amend it. I started to feel panic because it was so last minute, I was clueless about what to do. But thanks to the help of Shiguan I managed to amend the speech.(PERFECT TALENT FOR BULLSHITTING LOL) Anw I changed nearly all of the points and had to memorize the whole speech again! :O
Can you imagine? It was 2a.m. and my speech was at 10a.m. Plus I totally suck at memorizing wth. Yesterday was one day that I felt extremely lost. The change in my speech points resulted in the change of my speech outline. However I handed up my speech outline a few days before so I was unsure if my teacher would accept the new outline. Luckily she accepted it. Else I will have to present my previous speech points which I would have already forgotten because I was already halfway through memorizing with my latest points.
I'm also very grateful towards Melissa :D Our lesson starts at 1010 but she was willing to accompany me to school at 8.45a.m. to practice my speech. Her countless of "Jiayou", "Goodluck" and "you can do it" did helped me ease a bit of my trepidation. I don't know how to express my gratitude to her, so I kept saying Thank you :/
& Samantha too. During my speech I stammer on a few sentences because like what I said, my memorizing skill is totally WTH. So after I stammer I felt even nervous. But I continued my speech with eye contacts. Everytime when I look at Samantha, she will smile and nod her head, somehow telling me to go for it. I have to admit that it was quite heart-warming.
Also, thanks to Crystal, WS, LY and some of the guys for listening to my speech while I was rehearsing lol it actually makes me less nervous on the actual day. (I wouldn't be that nervous if I was using my previous script because I rehearsed more using that and was not familiar with the latest script.)
& SHOWERHEAD. So sorry I wasted your effort OPPSY!
Honestly, I do not get touched easily, neither do I take wishes such as GOODLUCK seriously. But on this particular day, the goodlucks and smile were quite effective. I am really glad that I have friends that are willing to help/encourage me :D
-------
Caught 那些年我们一起追过的女孩 with two other classmates (BECAUSE MMR DON'T WANNA WATCH WITH ME, OK SAD). It's a really nice movie, and I had a good laugh inside the theatre. Guess it's good to watch such funny movie once in a while since I feel that it does improve our mood. *hinting* AHEM
Hehe meowwwwww~
