I realised that I don't really thank my close friends much. I know it is a basic courtesy to thank people when they help you or whatsoever, but I probably took my friends for granted. Like yesterday, I never thank Mg when she helped me buy beancurd from beancurd city or some other days when she got go beancurd city, she'll also ask if I want to eat. Of course I feel thankful, but sometimes I won't say "thankyou". It's like I say it inside my mind lol. On the other hand, I also don't like it when close friends keep saying thank you to me. To me it's like, we're already so close, why so formal to each other? I mean, say it when you really are thankful, not those teeny weeny things also say. For example, help you take utensils then u say "thankyou", use their tissue also say "thankyou" and etc.
& I don't like it when close friends say "Hello" face-to-face also. lol, I know it's kind of weird. There is nothing wrong with saying hello but it gives me the feeling that we're distant in relationship. Tooooooo formal for me. lol actually I do say hello when I am happy to see a person, with a wave of course. I just prefer that people don't say "hello" plainly. Doing it with an action is much better. Ok, now I really feel that I am super troublesome cuz I don't like this and that. :/
I hope I am not being rude for not saying THANK YOU/HELLO to people.
