K-box @ Kallang with 3 other friends to celebrate John's birthday. It was one of the most fun k-box session I've ever had. I mean with Alex there with us, how not to be high? His ability to make people laugh out loud with his jokes and skin that is thicker than mine! :O He actually danced sexily inside the k-box room! LOL okay time for some photograph..
That's Alexander! We sat at the back of the classroom for almost half a year and we got caught talking for almost everyday. In fact, I was accused by a few teachers for causing Alex to be so talkative. But c'mon, I'm hundred percent sure that I wasn't the cause. Alex is a very talkative person right from the start! That was why teacher never change his seating arrangement before, they change the person that sat next to him. lol but after that our teacher gave up on changing seats already because Alex talks to whoever that sit around him. Seriously WHOEVER! Regardless of whether they are a guy/girl/gay/lesbian..:/ Sometimes I get really pissed off with him for not keeping quiet, asked him to shut up a few times and even request to change my seat lol. But thinking back, if my seat was not beside Alex, I don't think we'll be able to strike up a proper conversation with each other. So.....from that photo, it seems like we were warming up.. Now that photo below is more like it! :D *HANDS UP!*
Not forgetting about the food. We ate as we sang~
*Drool*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, JOHN!
TADAAAAAAA~ The four of us that went....seriously I know it'll be fun but didn't expect it to be that fun.
School is starting in a day more, I hope everything goes well for everyone!
Ending this post with: NOPEEEEEEEE, CHUCK TSTA! :D :D :D







