|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
I know we're cool. - Monday, October 31 @ 6:29 PM
Ever had those situation where by you're being asked to raise your hand if you want to remain in the same group or want to rearrange group? And then in the same table that you're seated together with your group members, you're the only one who raise your hands. So, it's either you are the only one who want to remain in the same group or you're the only one who want to switch group.. Haha JLJLSBJL And so, if I know that nobody welcome me in the entire group. I will definitely start contributing and stop giving lame excuses or weird reasons and quit being late for more than 5 hours during group meeting/discussion, yo. Ending this post with a big LOL :D *p.e.a.c.e* |
|
|
I know we're cool. - Monday, October 31 @ 6:29 PM
Ever had those situation where by you're being asked to raise your hand if you want to remain in the same group or want to rearrange group? And then in the same table that you're seated together with your group members, you're the only one who raise your hands. So, it's either you are the only one who want to remain in the same group or you're the only one who want to switch group.. Haha JLJLSBJL And so, if I know that nobody welcome me in the entire group. I will definitely start contributing and stop giving lame excuses or weird reasons and quit being late for more than 5 hours during group meeting/discussion, yo. Ending this post with a big LOL :D *p.e.a.c.e* |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|