Posted that on my class private Facebook group, but guess what. Even after 3 days, still no comments on Facebook! Am I seriously a fail class rep or these people are too busy partying for the past 3 days? Anyway I just spotted my grammar mistake in the above post. Ohman, lose my face 'infront' of the whole class..
Actually, there are responses through sms & phone calls but I wonder why nobody want to tell me through Facebook :/ As in, I posted that on Facebook so I expect people to reply me through Facebook lol. Is it because they're afraid that people will say that they're cheapskate because they volunteer for the sake of the CCA points? lol
AND, I NEED ONE MORE RESPONSE THEN MISSION ACCOMPLISH! My PEM made it clear that there can be more than 11 people but no less than that. Seriously I
I think I'm making an improvement, at least I'm starting to blog after not blogging for quite a long time. However my post are quite lame because I simply anyhow whack a title and start typing crap lol. OK END OF MY CRAPS, BYE ASS! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
