"If a raindrop represent love, I'll send you a shower. If an object represent love, I'll send you myself"
Been working for the past 5 days and it's not as bad as what I thought initially, in fact it's good most of the time. It's like you got magical power. Can make me so happy and the next moment......(not sad). I got no idea how to describe the feeling but it consist of guilt too. So, another 9 more days left. Don't know whether I'll be happy or sad or i-d-k what sort of emotions when this work ends.
It's fun looking at those kids skate around and most importantly falling down. LOL AT MR PIG ROFL I laughed real hard at him, seriously funny ttm! But sometimes it's just too tiring to smile the whole day. I don't mean that I'm not happy with this job but sometimes some parents can be quite a handful. Like C'mon, can't they just make up their mind at which time slot they want then book it instead of booking it already then coming back twice or thrice to cancel the slot and book for other slots. They make the list look so much messier and untidy. Some really keep coming back to "haunt" you if there are available slots and if they're allowed to play another session when I already told them it's not allowed. Gimme a hard time and they make me wonder if I'm speaking alien English or Mandarin language.
To sum up, I think this job is *THUMBS UP* because hehe, y'know I know~ However, the warm weather and the troublesome plus a handful of inconsiderate parents makes me feel frustrated at times. But at the end of the day I'll always be smiling & laughing. Well, don't mention about that one day.. :D
Kk, another long day tomorrow..I should turn in early. Pretty excited that Ow is gonna work with me starting from next week onwards and Awesome friends are coming over to skate, hehe. ^^ Goodnight!