I find that a lot of the blogs from my linkage cannot be found / have no more updates so I clicked on every single one of them to check whether they can be found. I think I deleted quite a lot, leaving some that I think are quite interesting or blogs that are still being updated. Anyway I found those photographs above in MJW's blog. I remember posting them in my past year's post but I guess I deleted it with all the other posts from year 2008. Opps :/
Okay, let's talk about the photos. Perharps nerd is not the word to describe us, but I'll say we changed a lot in terms of appearance( hairstyle etc ). If my memory never fail me, we weren't nerd in terms of dressing( in school uniform ) since most of our skirt was never way below kneecap. lol Our hairstyle changed too. Actually, I think mine was the weirdest. I feel so nerd. And these photographs were taken in 2008 when we're in Secondary 2. My fringe was still down then, but as I went on to Sec 3 & 4, my fringe was all up.
Like in this photo:
But I don't feel nerd with all my hair up. Guess I was a little bit more confident in myself, in showing my pimple face, lol. Seriously LOL at Jamie's hair. HAHAHAHA (OI YOU LOOK SO NEAT AND TIDY LAST TIME!) Oh, almost forgot that you're a councillor! And Jamie's skirt would've been shorter if she is not a councillor. It's all because of those morning checks councillors have, that's why you got to have knee length skirt, short nails, neat hair, right!
I feel like reading more about my own past because I think I can't even remember what happened few years back. My brain seems to delete past stuffs. The only blog I know which I can read about my lower secondary days is 38miles, but somehow Crystal didn't put 'History' in her template I guess. Another one would be Ryl's blog, lol. I sort of know bits and pieces of stuffs that happened in my primary school days after reading some blog posts from her blog but I don't intend to read everything though. Quite satisfied with what I have or what it is now, so I don't have to go back and read about too much of the past. Okay, THAT'S ABOUT IT~ Hehe :D




