Somehow I'm in a rather good mood today! I wonder is it because it is the start of my study break or because of one of the toughest module's test just ended today. After test, I went Cityhall with Melissa and she bought SHINEE sticky sweets. And we ate ice-cream. Back in Khatib, I went to try Creme's ice cream too. Guess it's time to do some exercise tomorrow.
Anyway the test would be a killer if I didn't study for it. But luckily my tiny brain managed to remember what it is supposed to remember. I swear I was super last minute and took my own sweet time to revise. LOL I'LL TRY NOT TO SLACK TILL THE ELEVENTH HOUR THEN START SQUEEZING EVERYTHING INTO MY TINY BRAIN IN THE FUTURE. I hope I'll really make full use of this one week study break. Anyway, I'll post a much longer one after exams!
LET'S STUDY HARD TOGETHER PEOPLE, BYE :D