Happy birthday to Constance on the 1st
Happy birthday to Tanya on the 2nd
Happy birthday to Andy on the 5th
Happy birthday to Qianyi & Kenneth on the 6th
Happy advance birthday to Ow & Zul on the 11th
Town with Alan, Cheryl, Jamie and Matt.
WE <3 SG LOL
1st August, Monday > First lesson in the morning > Before lesson starts Derek called me and we chatted for 10mins then suddenly Liuyang carried the cake into the class and whole class started singing lol I was very embarrassed > Liuyang went off during break time, so left with Weishan and Crystal. Went to North canteen with the guys then ate the cake plus did some dare( smash the cake on Darshen's face ). I didn't really smashed onto his face, but I just gently push the cake onto the side of his mouth. lol guess I'm not that bad afterall. Anyway he didn't attend school for the next 2 days! :O And when he came on the Thursday, he said that he wanted to switch course, LOL OPPS. I hope it is not related to the dare though.
Yesterday I went to meet Alan, Cheryl and Matt for dinner @ Thai Express > When I met them outside Thai Express, they started showing off photograph taken with celebrities and asked me if I regretted not going town with them. I.NEVER.REGRET.YO! ^^ > Jamie joined us shortly after our dinner > So they surprise me with a small cake. And it was in the middle of the Northpoint with so many people walking past but my back was facing those people so..........doesn't matter anyway. I made the 3 same wishes which I've made for the past few years. This year I made those 3 wishes thrice! First time was in class, 2nd @ home and 3rd time was yesterday. Okay, I see Old Chang Kee in the photo! I'm hungry nowwwwwww. Wanna eat curry puff! :O
Spot the similarity between Alan's facial expression and mine! Anyway Alan showing the facial expression while taking the photo with Cheryl is a total insult. It seems like he is mocking at Cheryl's height because Cheryl got to wear that 30+cm hat to be as tall as him.
Thank you for all the wishes via Facebook / Text / Phone calls / Face-to-face / Letter / Blog post! So long since I shake so many people's hand! :D Sorry for not being able to surprise me. I guess I just won't get surprised easily. Actually, I don't know why I post this up since nobody reads my blog. But......................it shall be a part of my memory.
WOOHOO MOM JUST CALLED LOL :D







