I was on this topic: "how frequent we text our best friends" with Crystal and Weishan during our 2hours break. And just now when I was scrolling down my twitter page I saw the tweet (e one that I had screenshot).
I kind of agree that best friends don't have to speak/text each other frequently but the friendship still remains. That's my thinking all along. I don't have to be texting my bestfriend every single day. In fact, I think we hardly text each other, don't even need to mention about talking on the phone. I'm not trying to say that communication is not important, it is. What I typed only relates to best friends. I still feel that relationship such as family ties or bgr still require frequent communication.
Another thing was during the make-up tutorial, some friends were laughing at something while I laughed silently. Kenneth commented that my laughter was very soft. (LOL) One of my classmate even said that I am quiet. What a joke! I'm quiet because I want to listen, if I want to talk.....my voice can be easily heard by the whole class! Hahaha, just kidding. I'm not that powerful :D

