(Can't find a photo with Huiping's face in it)
Been replaying 光良 - 约定 lots of time today. Miss those days when we sing this song while walking past void decks, the one and only fight between Alan and I, like seriously palm-to-palm then start to push each other around the canteen with many pair of eyes watching us, meet up every weekday at 844 playground and walk to school together and while waiting we'll go buy the small pancakes to eat. I bought it 2 weeks ago, the taste never change! But the circle shape became oval :/
Afew years back we were all truly happy, we have nothing much to worry about and everything seems so great. I don't mean we're not happy now. It's just that as the years goes by, everyone starts to mature and we experience more things which can make us sad/happy/all-sorts-of-emotions. HAHA AND NOT TO FORGET, YOU GUYS ARE FRIENDS THAT HAVE SEEN MY WORST HAIRSTYLE, WORST SPECS, WORST ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING LA. LOL (I never like to take out our past neoprints especially the ones we took in P5. And I secretly hope that Jamie will throw those neoprints away. SERIOUSLY LPY YOU KEEP THOSE FOR WHAT, JUST THROW IT AWAY OR CUT AWAY MY FACE PLEASE)
Of course I do miss secondary school life, especially walking back home from OPSS with Jamie. It's never boring to walk back with her, but the days we walk back tgt decrease from sec1 to sec4 lol. Jamie gets busier each year with her active lifestyle, councillor meetings>staying back with friends to study>softball trainings>..............................etc. WHAT THE HECK, I TYPE LIKE IM A LONER WHO SPEND MOST OF MY TIME WITH JAMIE ONLY. Actually, I'm not gonna deny it. Thinking back, I spent most of my recess with Jamie and occassionally afew others joining. (Im saying about sec 4 because I can't really remember about sec 1 and 2)
光良's 约定MV may depicts a song for lover but to me it's a song for our friendship lol although our 约定 to meet on 25th Dec 2010 failed but........................that's okay. Nevertheless, I'm still glad we've this unique friendship. Why do I keep thinking of the past?! Okokokokokokok, I'll try not to, TRY. I think friends are awesome, we were strangers>smile after knowing each other for awhile>start to exchange afew words>begin to know more about each other>start to joke around>WOOHOOOO start of a wonderful friendship that last i-d-k how long.
EWWWWWWWWW I'm being a lazy-ass, slept for the whole day then wake up to blog. Hey, isn't this one of my longest post for 2011? :D
