SO IT'S A HUMAN NATURE TO LOOK AT THE OPPOSITE GENDER AND GIVE COMMENTS. THEN PROBABLY JUDGE WHETHER THAT PERSON HAVE BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND,
O.I.C.
I realised the first comment from people about their class is, "THERE'S NO PRETTY GIRLS". Then they'll rant on and on, NO GIRLS IN CLASS ALSO RANT, GOT GIRLS ALSO RANT BECAUSE NOT PRETTY ENOUGH. lol, look into the mirror and see whether you can manage to win over his/her heart or not, if not don't even think about it. Depending on what type of person you are, and I think you'll get a rather similar to your character person from the opposite gender. If you're good looking, chances are you'll also have a good looking other half. It's like you're not kind, but you expect your bf/gf to be kind. That's impossible. Ok, LALALALA. I'M TALKING NONSENSE AGAIN.
Anyway it's the start of the 2nd week in NYP. I'm slowly getting used to it, beginning to talk to the girls in my class and have lunch together with the guys in my class. However, I still miss primary school alot. The way we were childish at a young age, but still can share the table together with guys and girls sitting next to each other w/o having to sit separately( as in guys one side, girls the other side ). I realised I'm ALWAYS talking abt this. lol, everyone seems to be busy with their poly & secondary schools that I think we got no time to meet up. SO NEAR YET SO FAR.
