Arriving @ Penang. We aboard a vehicle and started our journey to HARD ROCK Hotel! It took abt an hour to get to HRH from the airport because of the jam since it was peak hour. Luckily I brought along my Itouch, so I was playing some of the games during the jam.
Before I go to Penang, I went to search google images of HRH, so while the driver was driving us to the hotel, I looked out of the window occassionally and tried to see if I could spot the hotel, lol
Ok these are the first few pictures I took when I get down of the vehicle. Those words were sort of hanging in the air..And it changes colour from time to time. Seriously I've stayed in so many hotels, I think this is the first time I felt so excited. Or rather abit more excited than all the previous ones.
Look, I stayed on the third floor and directly below our balcony is the swimming pool. Therefore we were able to see the pool view as well as the sea view. A very relaxing scene. Anyway if people who're swimming gets thirsty, they could order drinks from the stall. There are even circle seats for them to sit down and enjoy the drinks. People staying at the first floor gets the best privelege! There could just open their balcony door, walk afew steps and jump into the pool straightaway! Isn't that cool?
Unable to understand the photo? I took this photo from the toilet. It's sort of a open concept, lol. People outside the toilet is able to see everything inside the toilet and vice versa. But of course if you do not want people to see what you're doing inside, then you'll still be able to pull the "doors" from the middle. Anyway I stayed with my sister in one room so we don't really mind. Haha
Bro & I went to the sea side to take a look. I think the currents are way stronger & high than the currents in Sentosa! Apparently, a tsunami occurred idk when/where. But I did a google search and it came out Penang tsunami 2011, 2010 and 2004, so my Dad didn't allow my sisters to go to the sea side. Anyway the first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is to look at the sea waves, and I was secretly hoping to encounter a tsunami.. :/
On the first night, we went to HARDROCK Cafe for dinner. The above is TWISTED MAC, CHICKEN AND CHEESE. Anyway the food in hardrock cafe totally cost a bomb.
Sunny morning, best for swimming! Note, I said "MORNING" lol. Because for the rest of the day, it started to rain>stop>rain>stop.
For dinner, we ate at a "coffeeshop" ? Idk what they call it. But the food there is rather cheap. One plate of Rojak is RM3-4. But I don't have appetite to eat so I shared a dessert with Charis.
Okay ending this post with a photo of Charis&I. &, I LOVE GOING ON RANDOM VACATIONS! HAHAHA ADIEU!


