|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
): - Sunday, March 20 @ 11:42 AM
AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. - Christmas celebration 2010 - New Year 2011 - Valentines' Day I was at Malaysia for the above three occassions. Now I'm gonna miss Alan's birthday celebration on 25thMarch. Ain't I missing out too much fun? Urgh, heck! They're gonna enjoy themselves and so am I, right? :D Should I go for a jog before going to town? lol |
|
|
): - Sunday, March 20 @ 11:42 AM
AISHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. - Christmas celebration 2010 - New Year 2011 - Valentines' Day I was at Malaysia for the above three occassions. Now I'm gonna miss Alan's birthday celebration on 25thMarch. Ain't I missing out too much fun? Urgh, heck! They're gonna enjoy themselves and so am I, right? :D Should I go for a jog before going to town? lol |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|