|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
AWESOME-"EST" - Wednesday, March 16 @ 3:00 PM
P5 DISCOVERY CAMP WAS AWESOME BECAUSE OF ONE SINGLE PHOTO, LOL IT'S INSIDE MY PHONE BUT I DON'T INTEND TO POST IT. Anw, I seem to be slacking most of the time since I was not in-charge of any of the houses. I took this photo on the first night when the P5 were having their telematch. Of course there were a lot of other activities in the morning and afternoon too. But among all, I guess the mostly enjoyed activity is "Commander Series" because when I go through Casuarina's booklet, almost everyone wrote that they like it a lot. Too bad, I didn't get a chance to play. And I haven't got any opportunity to meet/talk to Huiping, YQ, etc.. until this P5 Camp and I'm happy that we're able to do so for this 3 days 2 night camp. OK, I SHALL NOT TYPE ANYMORE, I NEED TO SLEEP NOWWWW ^^ |
|
|
AWESOME-"EST" - Wednesday, March 16 @ 3:00 PM
P5 DISCOVERY CAMP WAS AWESOME BECAUSE OF ONE SINGLE PHOTO, LOL IT'S INSIDE MY PHONE BUT I DON'T INTEND TO POST IT. Anw, I seem to be slacking most of the time since I was not in-charge of any of the houses. I took this photo on the first night when the P5 were having their telematch. Of course there were a lot of other activities in the morning and afternoon too. But among all, I guess the mostly enjoyed activity is "Commander Series" because when I go through Casuarina's booklet, almost everyone wrote that they like it a lot. Too bad, I didn't get a chance to play. And I haven't got any opportunity to meet/talk to Huiping, YQ, etc.. until this P5 Camp and I'm happy that we're able to do so for this 3 days 2 night camp. OK, I SHALL NOT TYPE ANYMORE, I NEED TO SLEEP NOWWWW ^^ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|