|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
THAT'S IT! - Monday, February 28 @ 4:54 PM
Medical Check-up done @ RafflesMedicalGroup > UOB Bank for payment > Online enrolment done! FINALLY, I WENT TO HAVE MY MEDICAL CHECK UP! Intend to go to the SATA Woodlands Medical Centre for the check up but the long queue really freaks me out so I went to a private clinic instead. I'm so glad that I've done almost everything needed for the poly admissions. Now I'm just left with getting my own medical reports and sending all the forms back to NYP (Only specified clinics will send your medical reports to your respective school). Seriously, I didn't expect that getting into a polytechnic can be this troublesome. Appealing from a poly that I've always wanted to enter to a poly that I've never thought that I'll enter, haha! Life is unpredictable isn't it? In another blink of an eye, poly will start and I'm looking forward to a new phrase of my life! HOPEFULLYYYYYYYY IT WILL TURN OUT THE SAME AS WHAT I IMAGINED IT TO BE! :D |
|
|
THAT'S IT! - Monday, February 28 @ 4:54 PM
Medical Check-up done @ RafflesMedicalGroup > UOB Bank for payment > Online enrolment done! FINALLY, I WENT TO HAVE MY MEDICAL CHECK UP! Intend to go to the SATA Woodlands Medical Centre for the check up but the long queue really freaks me out so I went to a private clinic instead. I'm so glad that I've done almost everything needed for the poly admissions. Now I'm just left with getting my own medical reports and sending all the forms back to NYP (Only specified clinics will send your medical reports to your respective school). Seriously, I didn't expect that getting into a polytechnic can be this troublesome. Appealing from a poly that I've always wanted to enter to a poly that I've never thought that I'll enter, haha! Life is unpredictable isn't it? In another blink of an eye, poly will start and I'm looking forward to a new phrase of my life! HOPEFULLYYYYYYYY IT WILL TURN OUT THE SAME AS WHAT I IMAGINED IT TO BE! :D |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|