|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Pre-destiny. - Saturday, January 8 @ 12:42 PM
I always remind myself that the last-man-standing, is the person who have the most patience and therefore I believe will get the best of all. I've experienced it, understand the meaning, and I guess I'm becoming mature as the time past, right? < Tough time don't last, tough man do! > Anyway my dad bought me a Universal Studio shirt even when I told him that I didn't want it. And because we were communicating via phone, so he bought a L-size shirt. So now, I'm considering whether to give my mom the shirt.. Hahaha seems like he is forever buying bigger size clothes for me. Last year he bought 2 Puma shirts of the same design but different colour ( for himself and me ). But because it was so big size, I had no choice but to give it to my Bro. lol, I didn't bear to give it actually. and I even kept it inside my wardrobe for afew months before giving the shirt to him. lol Off. |
|
|
Pre-destiny. - Saturday, January 8 @ 12:42 PM
I always remind myself that the last-man-standing, is the person who have the most patience and therefore I believe will get the best of all. I've experienced it, understand the meaning, and I guess I'm becoming mature as the time past, right? < Tough time don't last, tough man do! > Anyway my dad bought me a Universal Studio shirt even when I told him that I didn't want it. And because we were communicating via phone, so he bought a L-size shirt. So now, I'm considering whether to give my mom the shirt.. Hahaha seems like he is forever buying bigger size clothes for me. Last year he bought 2 Puma shirts of the same design but different colour ( for himself and me ). But because it was so big size, I had no choice but to give it to my Bro. lol, I didn't bear to give it actually. and I even kept it inside my wardrobe for afew months before giving the shirt to him. lol Off. |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|