|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Constances. - Monday, January 3 @ 2:30 AM
Okay, this is the Constance Chi that I've mentioned in my previous post. lol we definitely don't look alike, do we? Oh, and lots of people commented that my cousin, Charmaine and I look quite alike. These people are my room mates. Just the 5 of us sleeping in our own room, with our own heater and basin and everything. Only a small amount of ppl were able to sleep in the room, the rest slept at the dormitory, 20 ppl/dorm. That's quite squeezy actually and they even have to share the bathroom and heater. Hahaha, (we paid the same amount for the camp, but got different treatment instead..) ^^ I used to abominate going to Malaysia because I felt that it was no fun at all but I think after the YouthQuake Camp, I'll be looking forward to more Malaysia trips to visit my cousins and her church friends! lol The past few days was probably a good way to start off the year. Spending the first few days of 2011 with my cousins and their friends. Eating lots of nice stuffs like Klang's bak ku teh, Nasi Lemak, Steamboat. I feel as if I've gained a few pounds, but it's worth it I guess? Alright, I'm gonna end the post with a photo that we took at the church before leaving :D Gn! |
|
|
Constances. - Monday, January 3 @ 2:30 AM
Okay, this is the Constance Chi that I've mentioned in my previous post. lol we definitely don't look alike, do we? Oh, and lots of people commented that my cousin, Charmaine and I look quite alike. These people are my room mates. Just the 5 of us sleeping in our own room, with our own heater and basin and everything. Only a small amount of ppl were able to sleep in the room, the rest slept at the dormitory, 20 ppl/dorm. That's quite squeezy actually and they even have to share the bathroom and heater. Hahaha, (we paid the same amount for the camp, but got different treatment instead..) ^^ I used to abominate going to Malaysia because I felt that it was no fun at all but I think after the YouthQuake Camp, I'll be looking forward to more Malaysia trips to visit my cousins and her church friends! lol The past few days was probably a good way to start off the year. Spending the first few days of 2011 with my cousins and their friends. Eating lots of nice stuffs like Klang's bak ku teh, Nasi Lemak, Steamboat. I feel as if I've gained a few pounds, but it's worth it I guess? Alright, I'm gonna end the post with a photo that we took at the church before leaving :D Gn! |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|