|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Green Jie Maid. - Friday, December 10 @ 10:54 AM
" 不务正业 >兴高采烈 > 理直气壮 > 长年累月 > 守望相助 > 自暴自弃 > 半途而废 > 一帆风顺。" Omg, I'm finally done with my 6 days part time job as a Cleanerrrrrrrrr in a International Scouts Camp. The above chinese characters is a rough idea of what happened. lol, firstly I didn't have a part time job and was wasting my time off (不务正业). Followed by Tanya called and asked if I wanted to do this job, so I was damn happy because I did nothing but watch drama all day long, finally I can get out of the house to do some work (兴高采烈). I went for the interview @ Jurong, the manager asked, " sure you can uh? " I still use a boastful tone and reply " Can, of course can! " (理直气壮). Waited for so longgggggg, finally its 4th December. Start of work! (长年累月). 1st day of work, our supervisor was briefing to us about what we're supposed to do, but a China lady who doesn't understand English have no idea what the malay supervisor was saying, so she approached me since I was standing somewhere near her (守望相助). I translate to her in mandarin then after I do so, she asked me if there will be a buddy system > told her most probably yes > she went over to a Chinese supervisor and tell him that she wanna partner me :/ Jamie and I wanted to partner each other, or rather. Its so obvious that we're gonna be partners but she screwed up my 6 days. It could've been much better if I was partnering someone that I know (自暴自弃). Anyway because of it, the 1st day of work was a total mess and I felt like quitting the job (半途而废). But I keep telling myself that I must not quit halfway, I must persevere till the very end. And luckily, the 6 days past pretty fast, everything went on quite well too. Except that the last day everyone got to pick up even more litters. So all in all, it was a 6-days work without any hiccups (一帆风顺). HAHAHA, END OF STORY-TELLING. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDSONGGGGGGGG ^^ lovedieyou:D |
|
|
Green Jie Maid. - Friday, December 10 @ 10:54 AM
" 不务正业 >兴高采烈 > 理直气壮 > 长年累月 > 守望相助 > 自暴自弃 > 半途而废 > 一帆风顺。" Omg, I'm finally done with my 6 days part time job as a Cleanerrrrrrrrr in a International Scouts Camp. The above chinese characters is a rough idea of what happened. lol, firstly I didn't have a part time job and was wasting my time off (不务正业). Followed by Tanya called and asked if I wanted to do this job, so I was damn happy because I did nothing but watch drama all day long, finally I can get out of the house to do some work (兴高采烈). I went for the interview @ Jurong, the manager asked, " sure you can uh? " I still use a boastful tone and reply " Can, of course can! " (理直气壮). Waited for so longgggggg, finally its 4th December. Start of work! (长年累月). 1st day of work, our supervisor was briefing to us about what we're supposed to do, but a China lady who doesn't understand English have no idea what the malay supervisor was saying, so she approached me since I was standing somewhere near her (守望相助). I translate to her in mandarin then after I do so, she asked me if there will be a buddy system > told her most probably yes > she went over to a Chinese supervisor and tell him that she wanna partner me :/ Jamie and I wanted to partner each other, or rather. Its so obvious that we're gonna be partners but she screwed up my 6 days. It could've been much better if I was partnering someone that I know (自暴自弃). Anyway because of it, the 1st day of work was a total mess and I felt like quitting the job (半途而废). But I keep telling myself that I must not quit halfway, I must persevere till the very end. And luckily, the 6 days past pretty fast, everything went on quite well too. Except that the last day everyone got to pick up even more litters. So all in all, it was a 6-days work without any hiccups (一帆风顺). HAHAHA, END OF STORY-TELLING. BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLDSONGGGGGGGG ^^ lovedieyou:D |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|