Back from Escapade camp @ SP. It was a one day overnight camp and we didn't even have time to rest because all the activities were packed tightly. The only time we got to rest was probably during dinner time, supper time and breakfast. The best part of the camp was probably when everyone else, Jamie and I got high and started jumping up and down. However, we got jaded after jumping for 2 to 3 songs but amazingly the rest remained very energetic and even continued dancing / jumping for 2-3 hours!
Anyway, I was quite upset in the beginning because the machine could not detect Jamie's infomation, so we were separated from each other. Luckily Eugene was in the same group as me. But Jamie is sucha poor thing, she was on her own in another group. Coincidently, we saw Janson @ the Escapade camp too! What a small world we're living in. Overall, I must say that SP really put in alot of effort in ensuring that the camp will proceed smoothly without any hiccups.
Ok, it's bed time and I should go.