|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Belated post. - Wednesday, November 17 @ 11:42 PM
During the O lvl period, I really ponder alot. I flip through at the JAE book almost every other day, looking at the courses that I'm interested in, some days full of confidence, some days feeling doubtful of what I can achieve. I was indeed very frustrated with myself during the first few papers, especially for Emath papers. I was blaming myself for being very careless, making all sorts of foolish mistakes. I seriously felt like giving up all the other papers. But my Brother spent 30-45minutes consoling me, give me reassurance that my results will be all right and telling me to turn my focus to other subjects. My tuition teacher was also very worried that I'll let my Emath affect the rest of the papers. She kept telling me to forget about Emath and not to make careless mistakes for other papers. As for the Humanities paper, I reap F9, I sow F9 -.- Hopefully there will be some kind of miracle when I get back my results next year. Anyway, there are people who kept cheering me on. For example, my Uncle, who kept saying "加油" to me for almost every night and Showerhead who calls me to encourage me. All in all, IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT? :D Rest well, prepare for another battle next year! ^^ |
|
|
Belated post. - Wednesday, November 17 @ 11:42 PM
During the O lvl period, I really ponder alot. I flip through at the JAE book almost every other day, looking at the courses that I'm interested in, some days full of confidence, some days feeling doubtful of what I can achieve. I was indeed very frustrated with myself during the first few papers, especially for Emath papers. I was blaming myself for being very careless, making all sorts of foolish mistakes. I seriously felt like giving up all the other papers. But my Brother spent 30-45minutes consoling me, give me reassurance that my results will be all right and telling me to turn my focus to other subjects. My tuition teacher was also very worried that I'll let my Emath affect the rest of the papers. She kept telling me to forget about Emath and not to make careless mistakes for other papers. As for the Humanities paper, I reap F9, I sow F9 -.- Hopefully there will be some kind of miracle when I get back my results next year. Anyway, there are people who kept cheering me on. For example, my Uncle, who kept saying "加油" to me for almost every night and Showerhead who calls me to encourage me. All in all, IT'S OVER, ISN'T IT? :D Rest well, prepare for another battle next year! ^^ |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|