|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
ASN. - Sunday, October 3 @ 9:09 AM
^^ Ok, thats my happiness( Ipod touch; 4th Gen ). Spot the front camera and back camera? Can skype/webcam with it. Anw, I bet it has got sea sick for being in the ship for days, lol. I wanna share my happiness with Alan, Cheryl, Huiping, Jamie, Brother, Showerhead, BFF'10, .... :D Strike off those who already have iTouch/iPhone, hahah. ( SPAM ^^ )
|
|
|
ASN. - Sunday, October 3 @ 9:09 AM
^^ Ok, thats my happiness( Ipod touch; 4th Gen ). Spot the front camera and back camera? Can skype/webcam with it. Anw, I bet it has got sea sick for being in the ship for days, lol. I wanna share my happiness with Alan, Cheryl, Huiping, Jamie, Brother, Showerhead, BFF'10, .... :D Strike off those who already have iTouch/iPhone, hahah. ( SPAM ^^ )
|
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|