WIDE GRIN. - Wednesday, September 8 @ 6:43 PM
This is absurd! I got a " PUI " as an answer from my Sister when I asked her if she miss me. Arghhhh. I hardly ask anyone that question lei. And when I ask, this is what I get. She don't miss me a single bit despite not seeing me for a week.
Retribution. But contrariwise, my Bro will call and talk to me. Oh, but that's when he calls to persuade me to join the 10km run or ask me to join him for a swim, lol but too bad my stamina suck. He should've asked someone of a better stamina. :/ -
I like this, it looks exactly like Jamie's smile - u.n.g.l.a.m. ( Particularly with e same skin tone ) Awwwwwww, I miss Mg. HAHAHAHA and I know you miss me too.
I finally grasp the satisfactory that
my lovable showerhead mentioned. After all the staring and the "proved" I wrote, there'll be this sense of satisfaction. Way to go man! :D