|
4**steps
|
|
|
entries
profile
tagboard
linkage
others
|
|
|
Saw-ry. - Wednesday, September 22 @ 8:07 PM
Next time when I walk, I promise to open my eyes big enough to notice any human/animal infront of me, for I'm afraid that I'll step on another snail again. Ok, I probably shut my eyes while walking for a short period of time and just that split second, I stepped on a snail. :/ I went swimming with Jamie @ Safra. And the best part is, I forget to bring along my goggles. So, for the first time, I swam without wearing goggles, after that my eyes hurts and I feel like shutting my eyes and sleep. Perharps that's partially the reason why I clumsily stepped on the snail. I didn't even notice it in the first place! Lesson learnt: #1 Remember your goggles if you're going for a swim. #2 Open your eyes when walking. Tired? Don't even step out of your house la / lor. And for Showerhead: #3 Don't tell grandmother stories when someone is sitting beside you, invigilating you. (Opps, LOL) ^^ -- Kidding. ^^ See you soon, Happiness! |
|
|
Saw-ry. - Wednesday, September 22 @ 8:07 PM
Next time when I walk, I promise to open my eyes big enough to notice any human/animal infront of me, for I'm afraid that I'll step on another snail again. Ok, I probably shut my eyes while walking for a short period of time and just that split second, I stepped on a snail. :/ I went swimming with Jamie @ Safra. And the best part is, I forget to bring along my goggles. So, for the first time, I swam without wearing goggles, after that my eyes hurts and I feel like shutting my eyes and sleep. Perharps that's partially the reason why I clumsily stepped on the snail. I didn't even notice it in the first place! Lesson learnt: #1 Remember your goggles if you're going for a swim. #2 Open your eyes when walking. Tired? Don't even step out of your house la / lor. And for Showerhead: #3 Don't tell grandmother stories when someone is sitting beside you, invigilating you. (Opps, LOL) ^^ -- Kidding. ^^ See you soon, Happiness! |
|
|
profile
|
|
|
tagboard
|
|
|
Reads
|
|